Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to Blogging - More details of the trip!

Hi to anyone still checking this out!

I have sorted out some issues with uploading my video - although I have still spent several hours tonight trying to find out why it still has trouble.\

Despite that I am solidering on - I won't give in.

Below is a test - it's night two in Santiago and I'm convinced that we've slept through a whole day! My watch was doing something weird and I couldn't account for an entire day!

It was not funny at the time - I thought we'd missed our flight to Equador!

If this works - I'm still waiting for Blogger to process the video - I should be able to upload some more interesting stuff from our trip to the Galapagos Islands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home